There are some things that need to be put on paper and explained well and a simple booklet is an excellent way to present more complicated information and also generously use photos and graphs.
Booklets can do much more than flyers or even a brochure. Flyers and brochures are just single pages. A booklet can be several pages and can tie multiple themes into one piece. For this use, we are defining a booklet as a few pages folded and stapled.
Booklets are used for events like a grand opening or coming out with a new product. They are also used to deliver product information and explain services in depth.
Sometimes instead of printing a few marketing flyers, a company should produce one booklet. The cost is similar and the end product can be much easier to handle vs. a handful of flyers.
Here are some advantages of booklet publishing:
- The booklet can take several themes and products and combine theme into one piece
- A booklet allows for a cover and that is great for branding
- Photos and graphs can be used throughout to better explain a product or service
- Booklets have more perceived value than a flyer or brochure. The recipient is getting a chunk of information in one piece
- Booklet sizes and page counts can vary as needed, giving the project flexibility
Booklets do have some disadvantages and sometimes a brochure or flyer is better:
- Layout and design is more difficult
- Booklet pages go up in increments of four. So if you have six pages of information, you have to pare down to four or expand to eight pages.
- Production times can be longer
In many cases a booklet is a great choice and it can lift the image of your company or campaign. Texas Printers offers great-looking booklets produced fast and to fit your needs.